Monday, July 26, 2010

Hanging the Gallery for the Royo Blancos Show





Just came back from the gallery (Brilliance In Color) and all I can say is WOW! This was my first sneak peak at the show in its entirety, amazing to say the least. This is by far one of the most complete efforts I have personally seen from Royo. I know that all our Royo collectors and fans will not be disappointed this weekend. The majority of these works are HUGE, and the Blancos theme is clearly evident. We also have several other Royo originals from previous collections and a few really unique works as well. This is sure to be a one-of-a-kind experience that no other gallery in the world could even try to duplicate.

1 comment:

  1. Keep an eye out for some pics of the show hanging in the gallery, I'll try to post them tommorrow.

    ReplyDelete